Comes with the following:
- Personal coaching with Melanie Davis, founder of Triumph Press and author of The Triumph Series, on every step of the publishing process.
- Basic editing (punctuation, spelling, proper use of quotes and references)
- Unlimited photos
- Book formatting
- Custom Cover: front, back, spine
- Custom interior art (icon at start of chapters and designed title page)
- ISBN number and bar code
- Ebook, Kindle and Nook formatting and upload for distribution
- 600 word book review to be placed on Amazon, Goodreads and in the Triumph Press Book Recommendations
- Banner graphic of your book and a quote from it beside the cover image which will be featured in the Triumph Press Library page of the website and which can be used on your website and in other marketing opportunities. (Great for Facebook)
- Ownership of all rights and documents produced and full creative control
*Special Discounts Available
Exclusively for veteran and ghostwriting clients
Melanie is available to ghost write your book and a variety of other projects such as video and film scripts, website copy, articles, etc. Since each project is different in length, complexity and details, it's best to contact Melanie directly for a free consultation.
by Graphic & Web Designer, Erin Layne-Martinez
A fully customized website, comes with the following:
- Fully branded with your logo and color scheme
- Social Media Integration
- 5 or more pages
Free Consultations and Special Pricing for Veteran & Non-Profit Organizations available.
*Domain, hosting and payment processing associated costs are not included.$875 and Up
Web Presence Blog
by Graphic and Web Designer, Erin Layne-Martinez
A simplified website, comes with the following:
- Home page (where you feature your book)
- About the Author page (your picture and bio)
- Shopping Cart (to sell your book)
*Exclusive pricing for Triumph Press New Authors only.
Domain, hosting and payment processing associated costs are not included.